- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump and Sanders Lead in New Hampshire
- Republicans Worry About Paul’s Seat in Kentucky
- Paul Ryan Stays on the Sidelines for Now
- Ellmers Addresses Rumors of Affair with McCarthy
By Jason Dick Posted at 6:44 p.m. on March 13, 2013
Here are the five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
• “The CBO already counted that gold in the 10-year forecast.”
• “I guess the leprechauns have sheltered it all offshore.”
• “The GAO is going to hear about this.”
• “Empty again? Time to raise the debt ceiling.”
• “We had a four-year campaign to find out the pot o’ gold was empty?”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog March 18 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog.
Warren Rojas is a Heard on the Hill columnist for Roll Call, having previously worked as the founding dining editor for Northern Virginia Magazine and also as a tax reporter for Tax Notes. @WARojas
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.