The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- The hard part is trying to cover your behind!
- How long, do ya’ think, until the voters signal the all clear?
- Is this Mutually Assured Democracy?
- The silence is deafening!
- All safe to come out and resume fundraising now!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Sunday and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.