- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
Posts in "Flirty"
January 9, 2015
Lawmakers kicked off 2015 lobbying for 7-Elevens, sparing grandmas from purgatory and taking their talents to South Beach.
December 19, 2014
Before leaving for the holidays, lawmakers paid tribute to one another, recalling “spawned” marriages while thanking their “awful” staff.
November 3, 2014
Election night 2014 is looking like it’ll be a nail-biter.
With so many variables in play — Will the Affordable Care Act ultimately prove detrimental to Democrats’ professional health? Who will independent candidates caucus with on Capitol Hill? How long (and how many runoffs) before we divine the next Senate majority leader? — one might be tempted to grab a drink, catch a movie and perhaps wait for “The Daily Show” recap on Wednesday, rather than suffer through umpteen hours of wall-to-wall news coverage.
But that’s not how #ThisTown rolls, is it? Full story