Chew On These Shark-Inspired Captions | Capitol Quip
Posted at 5:39 p.m. on June 26
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- I think they’ve all crossed the red line.
- I’m on top of the situation.
- I think we’re going to need a bigger moat!
- “Arab Spring” sounded SO much nicer than “Shark Week.”
- Fins to the left, fins to the right …
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog July 1 and in the next day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.