- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
- Eric Cantor Emerges From Defeat to Back Jeb Bush in Virginia
- Former Senate Colleagues Could See Biden as President
Chez Gipper Gets Berlin-Walled
Posted at 3:08 p.m. on April 4, 2013
It would appear that no one at the University of Chicago got the memo that real Americans don’t destroy the “Great Communicator’s” hangouts.
If they had, the university would have known better than to sign off on leveling the boyhood home of former president and conservative poster-boy Ronald Reagan to make way for a couple of hundred parking spots:
According to WGN, the university plans to commemorate “40’s” connection to the Hyde Park ‘hood by erecting a plaque at the currently rubble-y scene.
Should that not be enough to sate political road-trippers, there are five Reagan-branded structures to visit (thanks, Grover!) a mere two hours away in scenic Eureka, Ill.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here