- CPAC Campaign Boot Camp Trains GOP to Catch Up
- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
Chip Cravaack Points Big Gun at ‘Friends’
Posted at 2:13 p.m. on Nov. 1, 2012
We’re guessing Minnesota Rep. Chip Cravaack (R) is a big supporter of the Second Amendment.
“This weekend,” writes Cravaack, “I’ll be using my AR15 223 5.56 UTG rail, generic stock & grip. NcSTAR scope. Might be borrowing my buddy’s AR10 308.”
The best part of the picture is it looks as if Cravaack’s rifle is pointing at his decorative “Friends” tchotchke.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here