- Introducing: Political Wire Memberships
- How to be the Crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving
- Trump Leads Nationally as Cruz Surges Into Second
- Politicians Can Now Say Anything They Want
- A Novel of the Reagan Years
By Warren Rojas Posted at 12:13 p.m. on March 8, 2013
Centennial State lawmakers are gearing up to tackle the sticky issue of legalizing ganja by forming a Joint Committee on Marijuana Regulation.
May we present the preeminent CODEL leader:
Godspeed, pot pols.
Just try not to get too distracted when the Snack Food Association invades Denver to play rainmaker:
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.