- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
- Several Ohio Democrats Considering Senate Primary
- Democrats Set National Convention Date for 2016
Comics Vets Rally Around John Lewis
Posted at 6:28 p.m. on July 21, 2013
SAN DIEGO — Socially conscious collectors weren’t the only ones psyched to commune with newly minted graphic novelist Rep. John Lewis, who traveled here to Comic-Con 2013 to promote his groundbreaking project, “March.”
Aaron Haaland, owner of the Orlando, Fla.-based A Comic Shop, billed the Georgia Democrat’s appearance at the fabled pop culture mecca as a potential turning point for the traditionally under-the-radar medium.
Rich Koslowski, author of the politically themed “BB Wolf and the Three LPs,” was just happy about having Lewis finally join the club.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here