- McDonnell Apologizes for Taking Gifts and Money
- Rubio Hints at Government Shutdown Over Immigration
- Close Three-Way Senate Race in Kansas
- Police Union Won't Back Democratic Convention in Brooklyn
- Is Obamacare Helping Some GOP Governors?
Comics Vets Rally Around John Lewis
Posted at 6:28 p.m. on July 21, 2013
SAN DIEGO — Socially conscious collectors weren’t the only ones psyched to commune with newly minted graphic novelist Rep. John Lewis, who traveled here to Comic-Con 2013 to promote his groundbreaking project, “March.”
Aaron Haaland, owner of the Orlando, Fla.-based A Comic Shop, billed the Georgia Democrat’s appearance at the fabled pop culture mecca as a potential turning point for the traditionally under-the-radar medium.
Rich Koslowski, author of the politically themed “BB Wolf and the Three LPs,” was just happy about having Lewis finally join the club.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here