- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Congress Lines Up | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Sept. 8, 2013
Advocates of military strikes against Syria say that country’s use of chemical weapons is a red line.
Has the line shifted now that Congress is debating whether to authorize military action?
Let us know how members should navigate this question in Capitol Quip. Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section of our Heard on the Hill blog. Editors will pick five finalists on Sept. 11, and everyone can vote for the winner through Sept. 12.
Check out our past winners on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here