- Introducing: Political Wire Memberships
- How to be the Crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving
- Trump Leads Nationally as Cruz Surges Into Second
- Politicians Can Now Say Anything They Want
- A Novel of the Reagan Years
By JM Rieger Posted at 12:03 p.m. on Feb. 28, 2014
Seth Rogen talks pot, the speaker of the House pronounces his name and Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., explains sibling rivalry. After a week off, HOH is back with the best and worst from the nation’s Capitol.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.