- GOP Candidates Take Different View of Heroin Crisis
- Cruz’s Myth of GOP Presidential Politics
- The End of McCain-Feingold?
- Since When Did Presidential Candidates Curse?
- Trump Holds Commanding National Lead
By JM Rieger Posted at 12:01 p.m. on Feb. 7, 2014
Members will stop at nothing to explain drunken fishing trips, Nordstrom’s return policy, why kids do drugs and how water is made. HOH condenses hours of content into five and a half minutes of the past week’s best and worst.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.