- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of Jan. 13 (Video)
Posted at 11:54 a.m. on Jan. 17
Members speak Spanglish, salute landlords and remind us that calcium is in fact part of a nutritious diet in this week’s Congressional Hits and Misses.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here