- All Eyes on Bitter Chafee-Webb Rivalry
- Clinton Holds Huge Lead in Democratic Race
- How Sanders Connects with Crowds
- Trump Will Live Tweet the Democratic Debate
- Ryan Freezes Contest for House Speaker
By JM Rieger Posted at 5:24 p.m. on July 25, 2014
As members discuss ski resorts, bears and rivers, the Vice President reminds us why America should be “number one.”
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog.
Warren Rojas is a Heard on the Hill columnist for Roll Call, having previously worked as the founding dining editor for Northern Virginia Magazine and also as a tax reporter for Tax Notes. @WARojas
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.