- Could a Four-Second Mistake Cost a Candidate Thousands of Dollars?
- How to Approve That Political Message (Video)
- Asian Republicans Announce 2014 Endorsements
- Top New Jersey House Race a Dead Heat in Democratic Poll
- Pat Roberts Ranks Among Most Vulnerable Senators
Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of March 31 (Video)
Posted at 11:19 a.m. on April 4
Rep. Robert A. Brady, D-Pa., tells zookeepers how to dress, Rep. Mark Takano, D-Calif., stages an “intervention”, Senator Dan Coats, R-Ind., shows up to the wrong hearing and Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., says he is not afraid of the Koch brothers – again.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here