- Donald Trump Tries To Clear Air With Hispanic Business Group
- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
Congressman Gets Licked
Posted at 12:01 a.m. on July 25, 2012
Rep. Jim Moran got his face licked good in the Cannon House Office Building on Tuesday.
The Virginia Democrat, a chairman of the Congressional Animal Protection Caucus, was caught canoodling with a completely adorable puggle-looking mix breed of the canine variety.
The CAPC partnered with the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and local animal rescue organizations to host the “Paws for Celebration” Shelter Animal Day on Capitol Hill.
Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas) was spotted hanging with the German shepherds.
All around HOH, staffers and professional shooters snapped pictures and were audibly squee-ing over the adoptable puppies, dogs, cats and kittens.
When we were giggling over a litter of all-black kittens, in fact, one young staffer told us sadly that black cats were the hardest to find homes for.
“People are superstitious,” she explained, staring into the kitty cage.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here