- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
- Several Ohio Democrats Considering Senate Primary
- Democrats Set National Convention Date for 2016
CPAC: America’s Job Creator
Posted at 10:12 p.m. on March 15, 2013
Sure, the Conservative Political Action Conference has hit a rough patch in terms of shepherding its favorite sons into higher office.
But that doesn’t mean the self-proclaimed keepers of the capitalist flame have fallen down of the job of getting blue collar folks back to work.
Just ask the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center cleaning crew.
(You’re welcome, America.)
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here