- Democrat Back for Rematch With Freshman Republican
- DCCC Robocalls Target GOP on DHS Funding
- Pat Toomey Is a Strong Candidate. Will That Be Enough in 2016?
- Both Parties Monitoring Impact of Arizona Redistricting Case
- Long List of Possible Barbara Mikulski Successors
Crepes on the Corner Folds
Posted at 2:28 p.m. on Aug. 29, 2012
Bad news for crepe hunters on Capitol Hill: Crepes on the Corner, a lonely gustatory outpost on the eastern fringe of Capitol Hill, has closed.
The modest, farm-to-table bragging eatery opened in February. Scant details are available about just what happened. HOH was on the hunt for our morning coffee today and noticed the hand-written note that stated, “As of today, we are sad to inform that COTC is permanently closed. We thank you for your support and want to assure you that we are in the process of finding a new owner for the business. Thank you.”
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here