- Michigan Congresswoman Won't Run for Re-Election (Updated) (Video)
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
- For Hoyer and McCarthy, the Floor Dance is Getting Tense
Cruz, Booker Already Fussing Over Future Dinner Dates
Posted at 3:09 p.m. on March 13, 2014
Well, that didn’t take long.
— Zack Stoller (@ZStoller) March 13, 2014
Mere hours after they were photographed grabbing a bite together at Bistro Bis, New Jersey Democrat Cory Booker and Texas Republican Ted Cruz have reached an impasse as to where to book their next table.
Cruz , it seems, would prefer to stay away from prying eyes
Booker is done with chewing up the scenery. He’d rather focus on what’s on his plate
A congressional aide told HOH the political odd couple touches base on the Senate floor from time to time; staff reportedly arranged the March 12 sit-down.
No word on when — or where — any future rendezvous might take place.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here