- Joe Sestak Kicks Off Rematch With Pat Toomey
- Democrats Have Early Favorite House Pickup Opportunity
- Top Democratic Campaign Staffers Chart 2016 Paths
- Ex-Rep. Brad Schneider Inches Closer to Rematch in Illinois
- Democrat Back for Rematch With Freshman Republican
D.C. Casting Call, Y’all!
Posted at 7:25 p.m. on March 14, 2013
Hey there, D.C., Maryland and Virginia!
The Global Down Syndrome Foundation is having an open casting call for models Friday at George Washington University.
The group is looking for fabulous men and women to walk the runway at the Be Beautiful Be Yourself Gala, scheduled for May 8. Auditions will be held 6-8 p.m. at GWU’s Marvin Center. A panel of judges
will narrow the field to about 30 models with Down Syndrome or other disabilities, so family and friends should come to the auditions to cheer on their favorite contestant.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here