- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
Dick Cheney’s Daughter Marries Longtime Partner
Posted at 9:41 a.m. on June 24, 2012
Mary Cheney and her longtime partner, Heather Poe, have tied the knot.
The mothers of two children, one boy and one girl, got hitched Friday in Washington, D.C.
Mary’s father, former Vice President Dick Cheney, and her mother, Lynne, couldn’t be more pleased for the couple. “Mary and Heather have been in a committed relationship for many years,” the Cheneys said in a statement. “[W]e are delighted that they were able to take advantage of the opportunity to have that relationship recognized.”
“Mary and Heather and their children are very important and much loved members of our family and we wish them every happiness,” they continued.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here