- Alaska Republican Super PAC Launches Another Ad
- Democratic Poll: Freshman Holds Minor Lead Over Carl DeMaio
- Ratings Change: Montana Senate
- Quirky Ex-Senator Stomps on Democrats' S.D. Hopes
- Montana Senate: A Real Race or Simply Manufactured Buzz?
Did Christopher Walken Inspire Steve King’s Cantaloupe Moment?
Posted at 2:38 p.m. on July 25, 2013
When is a cantaloupe no longer a cantaloupe? When Rep. Steve King uses it to describe the calves of underweight, drug-running border crossers.
We at HOH racked our brains to figure out where the Iowa Republican might have come up with such a fruity simile.
And, as frequently happens, the road led us to Quentin Tarantino, specifically the Tarantino-scripted “True Romance” and its epic stare-down between Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here