- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Did Christopher Walken Inspire Steve King’s Cantaloupe Moment?
Posted at 2:38 p.m. on July 25, 2013
When is a cantaloupe no longer a cantaloupe? When Rep. Steve King uses it to describe the calves of underweight, drug-running border crossers.
We at HOH racked our brains to figure out where the Iowa Republican might have come up with such a fruity simile.
And, as frequently happens, the road led us to Quentin Tarantino, specifically the Tarantino-scripted “True Romance” and its epic stare-down between Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here