- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
- New DCCC Chairman Rides on Air Force One
Did Christopher Walken Inspire Steve King’s Cantaloupe Moment?
Posted at 2:38 p.m. on July 25, 2013
When is a cantaloupe no longer a cantaloupe? When Rep. Steve King uses it to describe the calves of underweight, drug-running border crossers.
We at HOH racked our brains to figure out where the Iowa Republican might have come up with such a fruity simile.
And, as frequently happens, the road led us to Quentin Tarantino, specifically the Tarantino-scripted “True Romance” and its epic stare-down between Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here