Vote for Your Favorite Do Nothing Congress Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:09 p.m. on July 30, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- This is the most productive I’ve been in months!
- This is fun, but shouldn’t we be voting down legislation?
- How can Roll Call call us a “Do-Nothing Congress” when we help ‘em to fill 24 pages every issue?
- This is what the millennials call “funemployment.”
- Think voters know this is what we do when we’re in session too?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Aug. 3 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.