- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
Don Young Inches Closer to Remarrying
Posted at 4:23 p.m. on Aug. 18, 2014
Rep. Don Young can see himself walking down the aisle again.
As first reported by the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, the Alaska Republican — who lost his wife of more than 40 years, Lu Young, in 2009 — stepped out with his longtime companion Anne Walton over the weekend and officially used the “f” word.
“While this was not an engagement announcement, this is the first time he has publicly introduced Ms. Walton as his fiancée,” Young spokesman Matt Shuckerow told HOH via email.
According to Shuckerow, Young, 81, and Walton, 75, have been together for three years.
They appear to be OK with taking their time.
Shuckerow said no wedding date has been set, nor rings exchanged.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here