- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
- For Hoyer and McCarthy, the Floor Dance is Getting Tense
- Joe Sestak Kicks Off Rematch With Pat Toomey
Don’t Worry, We’re Laughing With Them
Posted at 12:07 p.m. on Nov. 30, 2012
Fans of full-on buffoonery are usually at the mercy of cable programmers when it comes to getting their fill of the clown kings of chaos, the Three Stooges. Critics of the government and public officials, however, find the antics of those typically jabbering away on C-SPAN just as outrageous.
Which is why whether browbeating Republicans about the fiscal cliff,
chiding the principals in Benghazi/Susan Rice-gate,
or berating their leadership styles in general,
all roads eventually lead back to Larry, Curly and … hey, Moe!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here