- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Dressing Up Tampa
Posted at 12:52 p.m. on Aug. 17, 2012
Local businesses are rolling out the red-white-and-blue carpets for those traveling to Tampa to get their G-O-P-on at the Republican National Convention later this month.
State Vacuum — the self-proclaimed “World’s Largest Vacuum Store” — has even transformed its customary sports-jersey-clad gorilla greeter into a star-spangled, chapeau-wearing pachyderm.
We hear his counterpart on the opposite corner is currently decked out as Gorilla Uncle Sam.
So remember, conventioneers: State Vacuum is the place for all your away-from-home sucking needs.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here