- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Dressing Up Tampa
Posted at 12:52 p.m. on Aug. 17, 2012
Local businesses are rolling out the red-white-and-blue carpets for those traveling to Tampa to get their G-O-P-on at the Republican National Convention later this month.
State Vacuum — the self-proclaimed “World’s Largest Vacuum Store” — has even transformed its customary sports-jersey-clad gorilla greeter into a star-spangled, chapeau-wearing pachyderm.
We hear his counterpart on the opposite corner is currently decked out as Gorilla Uncle Sam.
So remember, conventioneers: State Vacuum is the place for all your away-from-home sucking needs.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here