- Veteran GOP Fundraiser Moves On After 37 Years
- Will Russ Feingold Be Haunted by Campaign Problems Past?
- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
- N.H. Democrats Prep Kelly Ayotte Challenge
- 14 Congressional Republicans Jeb Bush Helped Last Cycle
Dude, Where’s My Re-Election?
Posted at 1:01 p.m. on Sept. 4, 2012
While the eyes of the nation are trained on Charlotte, N.C., and the just-getting-under-way Democratic National Convention, President Barack Obama is looking to the Visine-needing, snack-happy and irrationally exuberant masses to help him smoke the competition.
The tongue-in-Cheech campaign spot features off-and-on White House office of public engagement aide Kal Penn and his on-screen partner, John Cho, parodying their weed-fueled alternate egos, Harold and Kumar.
No clue if this will help the formerly “green” candidate court the stoner vote.
But we’re seriously bummed POTUS didn’t go all in and request the now-obligatory Neil Patrick Harris cameo:
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here