- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Dude, Where’s My Re-Election?
Posted at 1:01 p.m. on Sept. 4, 2012
While the eyes of the nation are trained on Charlotte, N.C., and the just-getting-under-way Democratic National Convention, President Barack Obama is looking to the Visine-needing, snack-happy and irrationally exuberant masses to help him smoke the competition.
The tongue-in-Cheech campaign spot features off-and-on White House office of public engagement aide Kal Penn and his on-screen partner, John Cho, parodying their weed-fueled alternate egos, Harold and Kumar.
No clue if this will help the formerly “green” candidate court the stoner vote.
But we’re seriously bummed POTUS didn’t go all in and request the now-obligatory Neil Patrick Harris cameo:
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here