- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Even Senators Have to Call Their Parents
Posted at 5:45 p.m. on April 9, 2013
Think members of Congress aren’t subject to the same stuff as us mortals? Think again.
Even senators have to call their parents!
Check out the following Tuesday photos of Sen. Christopher S. Murphy, D-Conn., who is seen clutching his daily schedule. The one item in bold? “Call Your Dad.” Despite being a member of the world’s greatest deliberative body, no one gets off easy on the homefront.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here