- Democrats Have Early Favorite House Pickup Opportunity
- Top Democratic Campaign Staffers Chart 2016 Paths
- Ex-Rep. Brad Schneider Inches Closer to Rematch in Illinois
- Democrat Back for Rematch With Freshman Republican
- DCCC Robocalls Target GOP on DHS Funding
Every Day, Washington, D.C., Is Eastwooding
Posted at 1:56 p.m. on Aug. 31, 2012
During his speech at the Republican National Convention on Thursday, director Clint Eastwood spoke to an empty chair symbolizing President Barack Obama. Across the Internet, this practice is now called “Eastwooding.”
In Washington, D.C., we’re a city of big chairs, which have long represented any person we’ve wanted them to.
Obviously, it takes a big person to fill this seat.
Washington, D.C. We’ve been Eastwooding since before it was cool.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here