- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Every Day, Washington, D.C., Is Eastwooding
Posted at 1:56 p.m. on Aug. 31, 2012
During his speech at the Republican National Convention on Thursday, director Clint Eastwood spoke to an empty chair symbolizing President Barack Obama. Across the Internet, this practice is now called “Eastwooding.”
In Washington, D.C., we’re a city of big chairs, which have long represented any person we’ve wanted them to.
Obviously, it takes a big person to fill this seat.
Washington, D.C. We’ve been Eastwooding since before it was cool.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here