- Democratic Floodgates Open for Maryland House Seat
- Michigan Congresswoman Won't Run for Re-Election (Updated) (Video)
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
Five Captions Want to Medal for This Week’s Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:14 p.m. on Feb. 26, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- I blame Bob Costas.
- All kidding Assad, to the Viktor goes the spoils.
- I don’t see what the problem is. Ukraine won 2 medals, and Syria wasn’t even IN the games!
- We win the ‘cold’ medal category as well.
- Once again, Mother Russia is ‘Putin on the Ritz.’
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on March 2 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here