Five (Cartoon) Options for Edward Snowden | Capitol Quip
Posted at 5:35 p.m. on July 3, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 9 a.m. EDT Friday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- I can’t help but feel bad for this guy. He’s already beaten Angry Birds twice.
- He can start his Rosetta Stone Russian course right here at the airport!
- Let’s see William Shatner negotiate his way out of this!
- Your frequent flyer miles have apparently expired, sir.
- Let’s not tell him his flight to Ecuador changes planes in Washington.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog July 7 and in the next day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.