- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Five Fenceposts to Hang a Caption On | Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:08 p.m. on June 19, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Mr. Rubio, pare down this law
- We are open to a comprehensive bill … just find the door
- No hurry, it’ll be next year before they build a ladder tall enough to get this high.
- Who goes there?
- There, that ought to keep them people out!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog June 24 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here