- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
- Political Ads Flood the Airwaves
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Rubio Changes Tune on Immigration
Five Captions for Bruce Braley to Ponder | Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:37 p.m. on April 2
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- I wouldn’t bet the farm on him.
- He better keep his foot in there until after the election …
- He’s gonna need a personal injury attorney …
- I think he’ll be cowed into retracting his comment.
- Looks like he’s picked up the dreaded “foot-in-mouth” disease.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on April 6 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here