- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
Five Gridiron Plays to Choose From | Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:16 p.m. on Nov. 20, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Good grief.
- Wow, and nobody even pulled the football away.
- Think the 5 cent Psychiatric Help booth still takes his insurance?
- I bet he’ll be on the disabled list for 3 years.
- That’s how it always ends, Charlie Brown!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Nov. 24 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here