- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
5 Hot Tips for the Political Stock Exchange | Capitol Quip
Posted at 5:14 p.m. on April 9
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Thanks to the Supreme Court, we’re ALL up!!!
- They’ll never sell us short again!
- The only time eight figures trump nine.
- Looks like our stock is rising in this town!
- In a word: Ka-Ching!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on April 13 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here