- White House Now Insists Obama Has a Strategy for ISIS
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pence Will Visit Iowa
- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
Five Letters for Capitol Quip’s Retirement Bingo
Posted at 6:16 p.m. on March 5
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- It’s not encouraging — they asked me for a bigger room.
- Pallone versus Eshoo for bingo caller is a good matchup.
- Great, more games to be played in the House.
- Retiring? I hadn’t realized they were even still alive!
- Now they play nice together.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on March 9 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here