- Perry Booked on Felony Charges
- How a GOP Senate Would Deal with Obama
- Sullivan Will Face Begich in Alaska
- Rivera Named Co-Conspirator in Campaign Finance Case
- More Republicans Support Iraq Airstrikes
Five Lines to Cross | Capitol Quip
Posted at 3:52 p.m. on Sept. 18, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Might as well, we’re running out of paint anyway.
- Okay, if he crosses THIS red line, then we’ll have no choice but to forgo diplomacy.
- He’s crossed the line for the last time! This time we’ll really hold our breath until we turn blue!
- He’s using Obamacare against his own people!
- You gotta be kidding me. Nothing stops this guy.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Sept. 22 and in the following day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here