Five Lines to Sing | Capitol Quip
Posted at 5:02 p.m. on Oct. 2, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- He’s been singing the same tune for so long, it’s a wonder that he still needs to look at the words.
- I vote to defund my senses.
- What can I say? It’s better than the Kabuki-style theater we’ve had in Congress here lately.
- Our polls tell us this one’s easy: the one-note samba!
- At least it isn’t a Dr. Seuss book this time.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Oct. 6 and in the following day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.