- Despite Fattah Indictment, Don't Expect a Scramble for His Seat
- House Democrats Going Good Cop, Bad Cop Against GOP
- Tech Experts: Expect Innovation, Investment on Established Platforms for 2016
- The Software That Draws the Political Landscape
- More Democratic Losses Could Be on the Horizon
Five Quips in the Cupboard | Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:41 p.m. on Jan. 15, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- They went to the PACs, To raise them some bread;
When they came back, The lesser off were dead!
- C’Mon, throw us a bone.
- It’s time to teach you to beg.
- Good thing I got my pay raise before this happened.
- Empty stomachs, sure, but at least our pockets are lined.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Sunday and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here