- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
Five Resolutions for the New Year | Capitol Quip
Posted at 3:50 p.m. on Jan. 8, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Let’s focus on resolutions we can keep, like continuous partisan rancor and paralyzing dysfunction.
- You know, they’re about to take this scaffolding for the Capitol Dome renovation project.
- At least our track record is better than WMATA’s.
- I transferred from the Department of Roads Paved With Good Intentions.
- What? Return to regular order?? I forgot what that looks like!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Jan. 12 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here