- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
- Ernst Ahead in Iowa
Five Road Signs to Mull Over | Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:28 p.m. on Oct. 23, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- We’ll get there faster if we lose the trailer.
- Let me repeat: We were never in any danger!
- Oops, lost a few federal employees in those boxes.
- Whew — almost had to confront our issues with failing infrastructure!!
- No, I’m not going to ask for directions. This road looks familiar!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Oct. 27 and in the Oct. 28 print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here