Five SOTU Captions to Choose From | Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:19 p.m. on Jan. 29, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Remember when he used to just walk on water?!?!?
- We, men of Congress speak unto thee: A primary challenge awaits any who walk this parted, middle path.
- This will never come out of the carpet.
- And they say WE’RE dividing the country!
- The middle is a lonely road.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Feb. 2 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.