Five Captions to Watch Out For | Capitol Quip
Posted at 3:22 p.m. on July 31, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- It’s coming right at me — Yes, I definitely feel threatened.
- 3 minutes. This is not working. Let’s just try to repeal it again.
- Yes, I expect a crime is about to occur.
- The guy took my peanuts and Big Gulp, then he threatened me with a mandate!
- Profiling Democrats? Who, me?!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog Aug. 5 and in the next day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.