- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Five Ways to Cut Off the Mic | Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:37 p.m. on March 12
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Your captions will be duly noted.
- Freedom of speech does not ensure the right to amplification.
- I’m the chairman. I can outblurb you.
- I think this only means one thing … I’m now the story! AGAIN!
- Ain’t I a stinker?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on March 16 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here