- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
5 Ways to Push the Health Care Cart | Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:33 p.m. on Nov. 13, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Man, this is getting to be a drag ….
- Hey, I’m concerned about my own legacy!
- I liked it better when all we had to worry about was the government shutdown.
- I hate to be such a jackass, but I don’t think I can pull this load.
- It’s easier to see his view from up here.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Nov. 17 and in the Nov. 18 print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here