- Veteran GOP Fundraiser Moves On After 37 Years
- Will Russ Feingold Be Haunted by Campaign Problems Past?
- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
- N.H. Democrats Prep Kelly Ayotte Challenge
- 14 Congressional Republicans Jeb Bush Helped Last Cycle
Foreign Affairs Committee Crew Coalesces Around Winter Olympics
Posted at 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 4
Members of the usually combative Foreign Affairs Committee on Tuesday buried the hatchet long enough to rally behind the U.S. Olympic team.
In our opinion, Rep. Gregory W. Meeks, D-N.Y., took the gold in terms of expressing his enthusiasm about the upcoming action in Sochi, Russia:
Most of his fellow lawmakers managed to keep their cool, even while weaving in shoutouts to competitors from their home districts:
Perhaps Congress could pull together more often if the Olympics were held, oh, I don’t know, say, annually …
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here