- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
Gainer Doesn’t Want Hacks to End Up All Wet
Posted at 1:03 p.m. on Jan. 23, 2014
Believe it or not, fellow congressional reporters, the Capitol Police are watching out for us every step of the way.
So sayeth the office of Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Terrance Gainer, which took to Twitter Thursday to build its case against distracted walking by offering up the pratfalliest of warnings:
“Just wanting to keep everyone safe and avoid this,” Senate staff shared via social media.
Where were you all when Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., needed a spotter?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here