- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Getting Comfy on the House Floor
Posted at 3:46 p.m. on June 27, 2012
C-SPAN’s cameras caught a small child making himself comfortable as Massachusetts Rep. John Olver (D) said something. FamousDC helpfully posted the clip.
The kid stuck both hands down his pants before curling up and falling fast asleep.
It was all pretty adorable.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here